Monday, May 25, 2009

Purse Gift Card Holder Template!




Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well and you all had a good weekend and all is having a good Memorial Day holiday. We had a good weekend here. It was very warm and sunny here. My husband and I took my daughter to the park to play and we went shopping we went to my daughter favorite place to eat "Pizza Hut". Here is a card I made. This is a purse gift card holder. I made a template out of Tags,Bags,Boxes and More Cartridge. I used the purse 2 on page 118 of the handbook. I used Cricut DesignStudio. I stretched the purse to fit a 8 1/2 by 11 card stock. I cut out the purse with the Criut Expression. I cut away the bottom sides of the purse with scissors to even with top then I scored and folded the purse I used cardstock, a small piece of pattern paper, gem, paper flower and a small piece of velcro fastener to keep the card closed. I hope everyone can understand what I wrote . Have a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest little gift card holders. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...