Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tag Box ...With Cut file!





Here is a box I made for the Halloween Party. I made this tag box with Cricut DesignStudio. This box was made with a tag and square from Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. These tag boxes can be used for any occasion holiday,birthday etc. Box size is 3 1/8 in Wide by 4 in Height. I hope you all like them. If you make one leave a comment and let me know what you think. If you download my cut file leave a comment! I work hard on creating them free for you.

Cartridge I used:

Plantin Schoolbook for ( Tag Box) Designed in Cricut DesignStudio. Use 12 X 12 mat and heavy cardstock or chipboard to cut out tag box.

Paper Doll Dressup (monster,cat,ghost) cut at 4 1/4 and (spider) cut at 3 1/4 inch.

Have a good day all!

Here is Download cut file.

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea. I do not have DS loaded but I could make one in any case.
    Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what an awesome project...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...