Monday, November 16, 2009

Joy, Hope, Peace, Believe Card....With A Cut File!!

Click photo to enlarge


Hi everyone, Here is a Christmas Card I made for CuttleBug Be Inspired #57 Operations Write Home Challenge. I welded this Joy, Hope, Peace, Believe and star in Cricut DesignStudio. I tryed to make the words look like a shape of a Christmas Tree. I embossed it with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. Card size is 5 1/2 height by 4 1/4 wide. I added the cut file if anyone wants to make a card like this. If you make a card like this you need the cartridge I used.

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook for (Letters and circle).

Joy Of The Season for (Star).

Here is the cut file! Have a good night all. :)

9 comments:

  1. These are just goreous...what a beautiful desing and how festive...just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, what a great design - I love the words shaped like that - they really stand out! So cool on the embossing too - I always forget to do that -- it really adds to the beauty of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 18 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Nov. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful! And sharing the cut with all of us is so generous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I love the holographic border!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it!!! and you have inspired me to dive into my DS program :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful and very very effective

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...