Monday, December 21, 2009

Mom Word Book Album ... With Free Cut File!



Hi! Everyone, Happy Monday to you all! I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas week! Here is a Mom word book album I created in Cricut DesignStudio. I wanted to make another word book album so I made one for my Mom. I added the cut file if you want to make one too. I used chipboard to make mine and some pretty flower and butterfly pattern paper. Enjoy making one!

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook (to cut out Mom word book album) created in Cricut DesignStudio.

Here is the cut file!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, what a beautiful word book. I love the colors. I mailed your prize to you - sorry was supposed to do it Friday. Have a Merry Christmas! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful Christmas spirit...it is all about sharing our gifts and you are so sweet to share yours....Judy....thanx so much for stopping by and showing love on my blog at such a busy time...this book is gorgeous...I adore the colors....Merry Merry Chirstmas to you my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...