Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Spring!



Hi everyone! Happy Saturday to you all! I hope you all are having a great weekend! It's Spring! Im So happy it's Spring Time! We had too much snow around here this Winter. I can't wait to see the flowers and trees bloom! Yippee! Here some butterflies I had left over from a butterfly hanging mobile. I made the butterfly hanging mobile for a friend of mine. I was going to post on my blog, but she wanted the mobile before I could get some pictures of it. Here are the (2) butterflies I had left over. The butterflies size 10in Width by 7in Height. If my followers leave a comment I will select one person to get these (2) butterflies I have. I will select on Tuesday March 23, 2010 You all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [20 Mar 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I wish I could have seen that mobile. I've never made one before - I'm sure it was gorgeous because those two butterflies that are left are perfectly blue and gorgeous! I thought you were going to say you made them. I love butterflies, as I'm sure many do - so you will have plenty of comments for that prize! Super duper fantastic! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I am sure the mobile was beautiful and would have loved to have seen it. Now I will just have to use my imagination. The 2 butterflies you had left over are wonderful and you are a special person to offer them as a RAOK! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [30 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...