Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Cri-Kits Gel Pen project!!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing fine. Here is another Cri-Kit Gel Pen Project. This Project is all about the Gel pen! You can see I used my favorite color blue. Click any photo to enlarge.
I like how the Gel pen look on this project. I bought the photo frame for $1.00. The saying is a Bible Promise.
I used my gypsy to design this project. I hope you all like it! Have a good night all.

Cartridge used:

Wild Card (letters).

Plantin Schoolbook ( rectangle).

Gypsy Wanderings (border).

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. the pens are sooo cool! They are great for the letters that are sometimes too small to cut... this looks great!!! I love the verse and that frame was a wonderful deal at $1!! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas with us!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...