Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gate Fold Birthday Cards!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! Here is (2) gate fold cards I Designed in Cricut DesignStudio. This card here is for my son. I can not believe he is 26, but he is! My son was born on Mother's Day 26 years ago.
This is the inside of card. I embossed the white cardstock with Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes folder and I used Inkadinkado blending chalk to give the embossed white cardstock that look. Click to enlarge photo.
Here is the same card, but I welded 80 on this one. This card is for my Dad. He will be 80. We will celebrate my Dad's 80 th Birthday next Saturday.
This is the inside of my Dad's card. I like the look of these gate fold cards.

Cartridge used:

Plantin SchoolBook ( circle and number).

Mini monogram ( scallop).

Potpourri Basket ( ballons).

Im going to be very busy next week! I will not be posting anything next week. Have a great day and week everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...