Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look what I made!

Hi out there! I hope you all are having a great day. This project has nothing to do with the Cricut! This project is about crochet coasters. I never post anything about crochet, but today Im going to change things up and show you my crochet coasters I made this morning. I been seeing some of your blogs and some of you have been crocheting that what made me get my hook out. LOL :) These are really easy to make if you know the basic crochet stitches. To make these coasters I used double crochet stitch. I made four coaster to each set. Click photo to enlarge!


There not perfect, but I like them and they do make great gifts too! I made all of these in about 2hours 30 minutes. Maybe I will make some more and have a crochet coaster giveaway.

Thanks for stopping by and looking. Leave a comment so I know you where here. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea. I've never seen crochet coasters. I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, these are fabulous coasters! Isn't it great to be able to do fantastic stuff in crochet? You are just so talented! These would be a great giveaway and of course, perfect gifts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable blog! I'm your newest follower from the Wed Hop! Hope you will swing over and return the favor:)

    http://www.mammatown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute! I just may have to get my hook out too. : )

    I am a new follower from Wed Hop.

    http://wifrugalliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...