Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween spider web Layout!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. :) I been using my Gypsy today and Here is a easy layout I designed on the Gypsy. ;) I made this for my Daughters Halloween pictures. Click to enlarge photo!


The paper I used is from the yearbook paper pad (Seasons). The spider web, spiders and bats is from Cricut Wild Card Cartridge and the rectangle for pictures is from Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. This is a 12 x 12 inch layout and (2) 3 x 4 inch picture can go on this layout. I cut all spiders and bats 2 times each and layer and add pop dots between the cuts. I think it turned out great. ;) If anyone wants me to share the Gypsy file or Designstudio cut file let me know and I will Email it to you. :)


Thanks for stopping by :O)

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute-will be such a great addition to there scrapbook. I have both of those carts will have to check that spider web out. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a great layout and I love the dimension of the spider. Beautiful pic in your banner too! Thanks for sharing at ACLP:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the layout!
    I'm a new follower from Welcome Wednesday, hope you can stop by and follow me back! Thanks!

    http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! i totally miss scrapbooking and have so much to catch up on.
    found you on blog hop! im a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat!!!! thanks for playing with us at cwc I hope you'll join us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice LO:) I love all the colors! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison (CWCDT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your layout! Thanks for sharing!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us on FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun page. I'm sure it will be so much cuter when you get pics of your daughter on there. She's a doll!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the dimension that you added by cutting everything twice, it really pops! Adorable layout:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cute! But really creepy too. So I guess that's a compliment. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! I think it does a great job of focusing on the photos. Thanks for playing with Cooking With Cricut this week. Adrea (CWCDT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. JUDY! What marvelous work you do! I love it all! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with and for playing along at CWC. I am now following you and can't wait to see what else you dream up! Thank you again! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...