Tuesday, January 18, 2011

100% Cotton twill tape rosettes!!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope you all are having a great week so far. I have not been posting any thing on here because I had a bad cold and I could not get rid of it. Im feeling alot better now:) Its snowy and very icy here and my Daughter is so happy because they closed all the schools. Here is some cotton rosettes I made. These rosette are seen all over the web! Everyone is making them:) I seen them made out of fabric. I made mine out of 100% cotton twill tape. I love to make these flowers. These rosettes can be used on so many things. Can be added to a headband and add a metal clip and these flowers can be clipped to a card, purse anything :) Click any photo to enlarge!


Here is where my friend got the cotton twill tape if you want to check it out. Let me know if you would like to see a video on how to make them with the cotton twill tape :)



Have a blessed day all and thank you for stopping by:)

7 comments:

  1. Hello
    Found you on Follow back Tuesday
    Please sing by and follow back

    http://3elf.blogspot.com
    Thx Lilac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via emails from the FMBT hope you can stop by mine also~~Shari

    http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rosettes! I Like the little gemstones in the middle!

    Thanks for linking up to A Round Tuit! Hope you have a lovely week!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!

    Glad you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New GFC follower. Happy Wednesday!

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the hop ~ stop by and visit when you have a second!!

    http://donnashouseonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! These twill rosettes are fabulous! I wish I had a whole bag of these :D

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...