Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A cute and easy project!

Hello friends. I hope your day is going great. Here is a chenille stem and pom pom project my daughter wanted to make to give to her class mates. My daughter helped bend the chenille stem. I had to glue pom poms, eyes nose and bunny tail with the hot glue gun. We made the bunny for the girls and the worm are for the boys.


These are easy to make and my daughter had so much fun making them yesterday.
I hot glued a pin to these. The children can wear them on their clothes:)
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...