Friday, April 8, 2011

Judy's Happy Flowers!!

Happy Friday! I hope you are having a great day. Here is a 5 x 7 inch scrap page layout. I put the page in one of those clear 5 x 7 $ 1.00 photo frames from Walmart. This would make a great Mother's Day gift too. I made this one for me! I used the Cuttlebug die cuts for the flowers and butterflies. I put a face photo of my son and daughter in the middle of flowers:) Is this a cute idea or what adding there face in the middle of the flowers? They are my happy flowers. My son is 26 and my daughter is 6. I had my daughter 20 years and 9 months later. I'm so blessed to have them both in my life:)


I used a white Sakura pen to write on page. Sparkle glitter glue, puff paint for flowers and butterflies and I pen stitched around butterflies with the white pen. The 5 x 7 in. pattern paper is Miss Elizabeth's paper from the Dollar Tree Store.

Thanks for stopping by all. Have a happy and safe weekend:)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! :) Awesome blog! I am your newest follower from the blog hop - would love a follow back!

    Alex

    http://www.thekidisrich.blogspot.com/
    Educating kids and teens in business, money management, and earning money.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...