Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Butterfly boomarks!

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day. We had a good one here. The weather was very sunny, hot and humid. Here is a craft we made at the cookout this weekend. My daughter and the other children had so much fun trying to shape the chenille stems into butterflies and it keep them busy for a while :) I hot glued the butterflies to the wooden colored sticks for the children. I didn't want them to get burnt with the hot glue gun. We are going to use them as bookmarks. I bought the pony beads, chenille stems and colored wood craft sticks at the Dollar tree store for 1.00 each.


We made some in red, white and blue. Some in pastel colors. These are so easy to make;0)
Here is a close up of the pastel color butterfly. These are so beautiful and all the children and adults loved making them.
Have a great day all and thanks for stopping in to visit:)

5 comments:

  1. These are so super cute. Great idea for kids. Thanks for sharing.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Welcome Wednesday Blog hop! YOur newest follower!

    You have some amazing creations...will be using some of the ideas here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These adorable! My daughter would love them!
    I'm a new follower from the Welcome WEdnesday hop. Hope you'll visit me at http://everythingbeautifulinitstime.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I'm visiting from Wobble Over Wednesday (happi shopr). http://chisumscrew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy-thanks for stopping by at WynnieBee for the Sunday Hop : D
    These are too cute - they would make wonderful party favors !

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...