Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3D Chandeleir!!

Hello friends! Look what I made for my daughter. I made it in her favorite color pink too! This 3D chandelier is on Cricut Events Girls Makeup Party Cartridge! This chandelier is so cute! What girl doesn't want a chandelier hanging from their ceiling? This cart has a lot of great girl cut on it. My daughter loves this cart :)


I cut the chandelier @ 5 1/2 in. I cut each chandelier cut twice on pink 12 x 12 in card stock and I cut each chandelier cut one time each out on chip board. I adhered the pink card stock to outside of chip board on each side. I did this so the chandelier would be more sturdy. Used i-rock to adhered the silver gems, added some acrylic beads and silver chain to the top of chandelier. You know me!! I had to make this chandelier shine up with a lot of glitter:)

Linking this project to this challenge. Simmon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Simmon Says "Anything go this week" :) Hope you all like my chandelier.

Have a great week friends. Thanks so much for looking ;)

8 comments:

  1. nice idea! ...
    love it:))....
    hugs:)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is sooooo beautiful... I would buy that cart just for this......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you thru the blog hop!
    I love your creations! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous - and what a lovely colour as well :) Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow and WoW...... I just loved it...

    Cheers
    www.artistneelima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you for displaying the Link Up for Pink badge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! New follower here from FF!
    Nice work..my girl would love to have one of this..is beautiful!!
    http://mamilibelula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...this is fabulous. Love the sparkle and shine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...