Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Layout!

Happy Thursday everyone! Can you believe it's September and the children are back in school. Where did Summer go? Today I made another 8 1/2 by 11 inch Fall layout page for my daughter. I'm trying to get enough page to complete a Your Story book for her:) I will take a photo at the Harvest Festival next month for this page. My Family always goes to the fun October Fall festival. My daughter like the hayride, pumpkin picking, horse riding etc. They have so many fun things there for her to do.


These cute scarecrow and girl scarecrow digital stamps is from Papercrafting World. I won the digital stamp from Cooking with Cricut Challenge last year:) I'm linking this layout to Cooking with Cricut Challenge #49: Family Fun. This challenge is to create a Family Fun project. I purchased the Fall stickers from Walmart and I punch around page with a MS Flower bed edge puncher. Click any photo to make a little bigger!

I colored the digital stamps with colored pencils:)

Have a great week all and thank you for stopping by and looking:)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute page. Love those scarecrows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout Judy! I love how you colored the scarecrows! Thank you as always for sharing your talents with us atCookingWithCricut.com

    Melin
    Cricut Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Online Store: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout!! I love seeing digi's from papercraftingworld.com and how they look after they are colored. You did a great job!! These scarecrows are awesome:) TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love the scarecrows. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, Judy! We love the Fall Festivals around here, too. My daughter loves hay rides! Great job coloring Melin's scarecrows - they are too cute. Thanks for linking up to Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...