Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scented Potpourri Tree ornament

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Here's a great Christmas Tree ornament idea. I made some of these for my Christmas Tree and they smell so nice hanging on the tree. This is a $ Tree craft. I purchased the round tulle, apple cinnamon scented potpourri and artificial poinsettia flower from the $ Tree Store. The red ribbon I purchased from Walmart. These look so beautiful on the tree. I thought I would share this idea with you all:) Maybe next year you may want to make some for your tree!

Have a great week everyone. Thank you for stopping by and looking:)

2 comments:

  1. great idea, i love the smell of the Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...