Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lacy Labels Card!

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. Can you believe it is August and half the summer is gone. Well, I have to say its been a very hot and humid summer. It's been a lot of three digit temperature days here. If it was a pile of snow outside. I would lay down in it and roll around to cool off! Lol:) Here is the card I made yesterday. I'm running out of Birthday card to send out so I have to make some more. This image is from Cricut Lacy Label Cartridge. I had this cartridge for a few months and had not used it. I really like all the images on this cartridge. This cartridge can be used more for adult cards.
To make bow I used a piece of lime green twill lacing. I love to use this twill lacing on some of my sewing projects too.
Linking this card here. My Crafting Channel Fabric Friday Challenge #5. DL ART Happy Birthday Link Up Party. Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Birthday Challenge. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week:)

9 comments:

  1. Wow Judy this card is Beautiful. I love pink and green together. I will have to add this cart to my wish list.

    Thanks for linking up with the Fabric Friday challenge.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, judy .. awesome job using that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Judy,
    I love the green ribbon and the colors are so perfect together.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy love the green and pink color combo really pretty. Especially liking you bow and the little bit of bling! Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! The glittery butterflies are gorgeous - and I love that green bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love Lacy Labels cart--it's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing at Little Scrap Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the touch of glitter really makes it special.
    http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations - your beautiful card has been featured this week at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous projects!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from DLART Linky party. Especially like the flourish.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...