Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Glass Block Night Light Idea!!

Hello my friends! Hope your Wednesday is going great. Stopping in today to share a Beautiful Virgin Mary Glass Block Night Light I created. This is listed in my Etsy Shop.
 The bow was made with the Bowdabra Bow Maker. This is my favorite tool to make beautiful bows for my projects! :) If you want to learn more about the Bowdabra Bow Maker you can visit Bowdabra website here.
Here is a close of the Glass Block. This Glass block night light is so beautiful! :)
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding bow. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the bow too!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...